Sunday, November 30, 2003

I finally dug up the Paris Hilton video from the bowels of KaZaa. KaZaa's been so fucked lately, that I've been having a hard time stealing music, much less getting the most important celebrity sex video of the year. What I can't understand is why the quality of the video is so bad. It looks like it was shot under infrared night vision lighting. It's not like she didn't know it was being filmed, so perhaps the lights could have been turned on? I mean, if you're a guy and Paris Hilton is going to let you videotape yourself having sex with her, wouldn't you want a finished product that doesn't look like a parking lot security tape?

A couple of notes about the video: Rick Solomon sounds creepy as hell as he directs Paris throughout the vid. Further proof that men shouldn't talk during sex, ever. Paris gets up at one point to answer her ringing cell phone, to which Solomon barks "fuck your cell phone." Girls have it so easy. If I even glance at my ringing cell phone during sex, I'll get an acrylic french-manicured fingernail in my eye.

This video is a 5mb file, if someone wants to give me some server space and a link, I'll upload the file so others can download it. Free Comcast server space would be good.

No comments: