Saturday, December 06, 2003

More Miami Photos


Gooch and Mike Smoke in the Florida Everglades.


Jose Rojo, the crazy mofo, Mike's sister Becky, and Gooch.


Gooch gets way too close to a gator.


Gooch and Mike at Jazzid, a Florida hot spot.

I'm going to put a photo gallery up when I get back from the trip. I should mention that Mike has taken almost all of the photos posted, as well as provided lodging and cigarettes. Having a great time, wish you were here. Not really, I mean I wish you could fully comprehend how good a time I'm having without being here with me. I mean, I could care less where you are or what you're doing, just know that whatever it is, I'm having a better time than you. I mean, Have fun at work, suckers I'm going to soak up some sun so you all will have a nice, tanned ass to kiss when I get home.

GOOCH: asshole.

>

>

>egmgnaoevloyu

No comments: