Saturday, December 06, 2003

Went to some clubs last night. Swanky martini place called Wish and we went to Jazzid where DJ Kevin Yost was spinning some techno/beat and bass shit. We were all dancing while holding glowing ice cubes from the martinis at Wish earlier in the evening. Glowing ice cubes kick ass. I crashed at Mike's apartment by myself last night because Mike stayed at his girlfriend's house. I ate and I passed out. Slept awesome. Gooch doesn't get hung over, yo. Are you confused yet? I'm in Miami right now taking a vacation from my life, the biggest vacation ever. I'm NOT checking email this entire trip. I do have pictures from last night that I'll post soon. It's like 75 outside right now. I've got to get out of this apartment. Later...

GOOCH: out tha do' beeatch!

missyoumeg.

No comments: