Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Good Morning, Suckas!

This inability to sleep is getting to be bullshit. I woke up this morning to some high def CNN. I wanted HD Megyn Kelly, but Fox News doesn't have a HD channel yet.

Playing on my iTunes right now: Bitch Betta Have My Money (AMG)

Soccer starts tomorrow. It'll be fun to get back into that again.

Got my phone fixed yesterday. When they said not to get "liquids" into my phone, they didn't necessarily specify "coffee," which isn't a liquid but a precious, precious life giver. It should be held exempt for any damage it may cause.

I got nothing.

out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Club Insomnia!! It's not as fun as Hotel California, but apparently where all the cool kids such as myself and apparently you reside. :P I'm sorry you're not sleeping, I emphathize. Try to have a good day today!

~ Sarah